My name is Holly. I'm a 21 year old female college student, currently studying to be a computer engineer. I like video games probably too much and I am devoted to books. I am not afraid to send people dirty limericks.
Expect Supernatural, the Avengers, Dragon Age, the occasional LOTR and Harry Potter, and other things that amuse me.
Sometimes I do interesting stuff in my spare time.
1 universe, 9 planets, 7 seas, 7 continents, 809 islands, 204 countries, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting u
THERE ARE 8 PLANETS, YOU UNCULTURED SWINE.
VIVA LA PLUTO FUCK YOU
I’m pretty sure “Viva la Pluto fuck you” is the best sentence I’ve heard all week.
- Anders’ real name was given to the Templars who came to take him to the Circle, but they couldn’t be bothered to remember. And after the majority of the trek to the Circle spent dragging the boy back after repeated escape attempts he became exasperatingly known as that troubled boy from the Anderfels.
- At first Anders hates that this new name sticks. It doesn’t sit right on his tongue and sound harsh from everyone else. He spends most of his first few days in the Circle purposefully not responding when he’s called.
- Anders starts daydreaming of a boy with his real name who has no magical powers and isn’t being held imprisoned. Someone who still has a family and a future ahead of them. He isn’t sure which is a lie, the mage boy with the fake name in the Circle or the free boy back home in the Anderfels.
- Once he’s older Anders sees the benefit of no one knowing his true name, it’s the one and only element of him that the Templars do not own nor will they ever be able to get at.
- Him wanting to tell Karl his real name, but somehow never finding the right moment to do so, but always thinking there would still be time.
- Anders telling Hawke his real name and hearing them say it. Just once. And it sounds perfect, the way Hawke sounds out each vowel and syllable, in the way the consonants click against their tongue, in how they say it with a small smile and a glint of mischief in their eyes as they kiss him and breathe life back into that long dead memory of a name.